5 Night Western Caribbean Special Cozumel Plus
February 12-17, 2018
|Inside Stateroom||Outside Stateroom||Balcony Stateroom|
+$300 seminar fee*
+ $300 seminar fee*
|Please call for rates.|
* $300 Seminar Fee is payable to Journeys of Hope, Healing & Health, LLC. All guests who are booked into our group will be required to pay the seminar fee whether or not they attend the sessions and special events. No refunds after December 1, 2017. Please note that these rates may be slightly higher or lower, depending on ship availability and current specials that we will try to get for our guests. There are too many categories to list!
The Cruise Fare Includes all taxes and fees, activities and entertainment, all meals, fitness & relaxation, and accommodations.
The Seminar Fee includes all workshops, small group session and activities, including a "Walk to Remember", under the stars, overlooking the sea, A Service of Remembrance, and many more sessions and activities especially planned for you. All of our events are private and are not available to any quests who are not with our group.
- Not included: Gratuities, transportation to the ship, additional excursions, or on-board purchases.
- We can arrange for transfers! We have available several overnight and transfer packages, each including airport transfers, overnight hotel, full breakfast and ship transfers.
- The best arrival airport is Tampa International Airport.
- There may be additional opportunities to access private healing services with practitioners who join us, for an additional fee.
Trip Cancellation Insurance: Trip cancellation insurance will be quotes and included on your reservation confirmation. It is highly recommended that you purchase the insurance as there are no refunds available your deposits or final payments! Please Note: If you decline the insurance you will be required to sign a waiver.
Cabins are available for single occupancy. However, the price of the cabin is the same as the price for double occupancy. There will not be a double charge for tax, port charges or the Seminar Fee. We also can quote triple and double rates in the same cabin. Please call for a custom quote.
|Mon 2/12||Tampa, Florida||4:00pm|
|Tues 2/13||(at sea)|
|Wed 2/14||8:00am – Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands||3:00pm|
|Thurs 2/15||10:00am – Cozumel, Mexico||8:00pm|
|Fri 2/16||(at sea)|
|Sat 2/17||8:00am – Tampa, Florida|
About the Ship
We broke the mold after we made this one. The final Fantasy class ship ever created, Carnival Paradise is proof that there's not only something in a name, but fun to be found there. This floating piece of paradise is classic Carnival; fun packed from bow to stern featuring spaces that amaze, amuse and entertain. Fun indoors, outdoors and everywhere in between, Carnival Paradise features great times in and near the water courtesy of hot tubs, pools and a Twister Waterslide, and even tasty fare from the sea, compliments of the Carnival Paradise Sushi Bar. Cruise with us and you'll be certain that you've found paradise and that it sails out of Tampa.
Cruise Planners is our partner and EXCLUSIVE travel agency for booking The Bereavement Cruise. Linda Findlay is an independent agent for Cruise Planners. You can not book The Bereavement Cruise through other agencies or direct with the cruise line. The Bereavement Cruise events on the ship are all PRIVATE and specially marked ID wrist bands are required to enter our workshops, small group sessions, healing arts sessions and group activities and other events.